Our Exceptional Services:
We have a number of Care and Service Options available
Independent living at Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa is a lifestyle that focuses on being as active, healthy and independent as you want to be, but never alone. Choose from one of our 84 independent living suites and enjoy the all-inclusive carefree, maintenance-free lifestyle at our Facility located in the Heart of Muskoka.
Independent & Assisted Living Residents Enjoy:
- Exceptional and Affordable Care
- 24-hour access to our professional team
- Daily gourmet meals prepared by our talented chef
- Disbursement of Medications
- Continental plus breakfast and Sunday brunches
- Private dining room for special occasions and visits with family
- Guest rooms available for visiting family with rates less than local hotels
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Weekly scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping and entertainment
- Monthly Special Events and Daily Activities set up by our talented Program Director
- All utilities (except tv and phone - $35.00 each per month)
- Small pets always welcome
- Wellness Center with the option for personalized services
- On-site RPN's and Medical Director
- Weekly visits from Home Health Care companies
- Weekly visits from Physicians, Specialists and Therapy companies
- Salon and barber services
- Games Room, Theatre area and Library
- and much more!
Enhanced Assisted Living
Assisted living at Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa offers residents a lifestyle of personal attention and help with activities of daily living, including weekly bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and eating properly. Our focus is on health and wellness, helping residents to be as independent as possible with a personalized care plan that includes engaging social activities for a healthy body, enlightened mind and renewed spirit.
Meet with our Director and allow us to put together a plan that is effective, affordable, and will work for you. Our plans are Fee Based on additional time and services required, and may include assistance from the CCAC which is part of your OHIP benefits.
Services Include Similar Benefits to our Independent Living Care program as well as:
- Ongoing Health and Wellness Assessments every 30 days
- Individualized Care Plans you and your family have approved of
- 24 Hour Nursing Availability including CCAC involvement
- Safety & Emergency Response Monitoring
- Mobility & Transferring Assistance if needed
- Weekly Transportation to Medical Appointments, Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Excursions