Our Exceptional Amenities
What will you do today at Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa? There are a number of exceptional options for you to choose from. Whether you are joining us for a Respite Stay, visiting with friends or family, or have joined our community and moved into one of our suites, you can:
- Elevators make it easy to move from floor to floor
- Take a walk around the east end of the building and enjoy the view of the fountain from our new Gazebo
- Keep yourself in shape and strengthen your muscles in our weekly exercise classes developed specifically for mature adults
- Relax with a Coffee and read the newspaper or meet with friends and chat in the Lodge next to the Fireside Lounges
- Choose a book or Audio Book from our Library or visit our "Tuck Shop" for a variety of toiletries and everyday items
- Enjoy the morning or afternoon sun gazing at our landscaped gardens and lawns, or Fountain view out back.
- Have a game of Billiards or Snooker with your new friends in our newly re-purposed games room.
- Plant, care for Flowers, or learn the art of tending to Bonzia Trees in the refreshing Garden room
- Learn a new hobby with our Craft Specialist or new recipe with our Southern Chef.
- Host a special dinner or luncheon with your family or visiting friends, prepared by our Chef and served in our Sun Room.
- Watch a recent movie or old Classic in the Muskoka Theatre Room
- Pamper yourself in our Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Participate in weekly off-site shopping excursions or join our monthly social activity with friends on our Muskoka Hills Shuttle Bus. Activities include a cruise on Lady Muskoka, Viewing the Winter Lights, Cranberry Festival, etc.
RELAX: WE BELIEVE there is a time to Embrace a New Lifestyle with Beautiful Suites, Walking Trails, Chapel, Pond, Wildlife, Friendly and Caring staff.